PLEASE USE THE SIZE GUIDE AND FOOT MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID COSTLY WRONG SIZING ISSUES - HAND MADE GUMBOOTS CAN DIFFER TO GENERAL SHOE SIZING SUCH AS SNEAKERS.
Skellerup Red Band gumboots are a true New Zealand icon – tough, tried and tested. They are perfect for gardening, watching winter sports or working on the farm. The iconic gumboot Kiwis know and trust since 1958.
• Made by hand using durable natural rubber for a long lasting gumboot
• This style is lightweight and designed to fit children’s feet and calves
• Built in UV inhibitors
• A rubber counter to give extra strength where the boot flexes
• Cleated sole won’t get clogged with mud
• A kick lug makes it easy to remove the boots
• Built-in rubber foam cushioned innersole for extra comfort
• Made from 19 individual pieces to create a durable gumboot
Womens / Youth Size 3 - 9