PLEASE USE THE SIZE GUIDE AND FOOT MEASURING INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID COSTLY WRONG SIZING ISSUES - HAND MADE GUMBOOTS CAN DIFFER TO GENERAL SHOE SIZING SUCH AS SNEAKERS.
Skellerup Red Band gumboots are a true New Zealand icon – tough, tried and tested. They are perfect for gardening, watching winter sports or working on the farm. The iconic gumboot Kiwis know and trust since 1958.
- Made by hand using durable natural rubber for a long lasting gumboot
- This style is lightweight and designed to fit children’s feet and calves
- Built in UV inhibitors
- A rubber counter to give extra strength where the boot flexes
- Cleated sole won’t get clogged with mud
- A kick lug makes it easy to remove the boots
- Built-in rubber foam cushioned innersole for extra comfort
- Made from 19 individual pieces to create a durable gumboot
CHILDREN Sizes: 9c - 2